Capturing my thoughts
..::5th September 2007::....::FREMESCENCE::.It's E-Learning Week!? Mixed feelings, I don't really favor e-learning week because of the tonnes of WORK to do! But I'm here blogging AGAIN after months of rest?! Nah, I've completed all my e-learning tasks (hurray) except for one! So I've decided to revive this little corner of mine! hmm?? This little light of mine? This little corner of mine?? Rhymes...hehe. Forgive me.
Have you bought Corrinne's May "Beautiful Seed" CD yet? Well, it's a good buy! You should get it. I didn't buy it, but I've already have the songs...ooh, don't think too much, I'm not a pirate, just Goldie..argh! I'm babbling around!
I'm in a good mood, thanks to my tuition kids last Sunday! If not for their "good" behavior, I would be babbling something else otherwise. Plus it was Teachers' day, though I'm not a full-fledged teacher yet, but I'm feeling the bliss already? Did I say bliss?? I did! Good for me!
Well, so many things have happened and I didn't update, so I'm kinda lost as to what I should write, sorry if you've been following me all the way here! Well done! Haha, well hopefully I'll be slightly more committed here, provided that I won't have to share my laptop so much for video-making. Anyway, here's some photos to feast yeah! (Like who will look at it anyway...well, it's for my own archiving purposes!)
Why do I feel like I'm talking like Merf??? Must have missed you guys!

That's Captain and Goldie!!!

Me and Huimin during Family Day!!!

Clowning around with the balloons on Family Day!
4:01 PM